Friday 25 July 2014

Detox Diary Day 3

Today was started as before, lemon water and herbal tea. Then I substituted the winter savoury shake for a smoothie. And this was an amazeballs smoothie. Definitely the number 1 of all smoothies - Blueberry and Almond butter - yum.

Lunch was also very nice, roasted veg - parsnips, carrots and beets with a miso balsamic dressing - again very edible. The food in this detox is very nice (obviously excluding the chickpea soup) and makes doing it easier. I don't know how much good it has done me but it can't have hurt.

Final meal is Chinese poached chicken and broccoli, again nice - in future probably with a little rice but the detox was no carbs. The not having coffee was surprisingly easier than I thought. I do think though I'll have a burger tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment