Wednesday 23 July 2014

Detox Diary Day 1

Probably not a great idea to start this on the last day of term but I want to do the Goop 3 day detox prior to holiday and don't want to do it on a weekend so here goes!

Morning was OK - lemony water then herbal tea was completely doable. As it's a winter detox I have tweaked the morning warm shakes for smoothies so so far so good. The amount of chocolate in our department was ridiculous but I didn't touch one bit!

Lunch of the chickpea soup was probably the hardest bit so far but as I was so hungry as I had to go to the garage on the way home as had a puncture it turned out fine - glad it was out of the way though.

Tea was actually yummy - roasted squash, green, quinoa and also really filling. My portion was probably slightly bigger than Gwyneth's but it's all good for you food!

Happy days - day 1 nailed!

No comments:

Post a Comment