Monday 31 October 2011

Birthday weekend

So my birthday was kept secret from me until our arrival at the hotel. I was very confused as you can imagine especially when I was asked what I wanted off a set menu and asked to find a costume!! We we're trying to figure it out at school for a good week before the day. So I packed for multiple options and off we went in the car...to who knows! We end up in Cheltenham at a very fancy hotel. Ooooo, we walked in to afternoon tea where a couple were having a domestic in full volume of everyone there! Turns out they were acting and we were at a murder mystery weekend! Now I'm not normally a fan of murder mystery weekend when you have to be a character and act but this was different as we we're just there as guests trying to solve the murder/s whilst actual actors acted around us. It was fab! People found dead in the stairwell, someone stabbed in the kitchen! Needless to say we got it wrong but we didn't get the award for worst guess so that was good! Cheltenham is a nice place. We had a poke around before leaving and it seems very posh! Great shops too. Will have to revisit. So my birthday weekend was a great surprise. Going to have to think of something as good for Daniel's 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment