Saturday 15 October 2011

Dave Gorman's Powerpoint

As long as the week has been I had enough energy left for Friday night at City Hall in Sheffield to see Dave Gorman's PowerPoint Presentation. It was brilliant. Before that began we enjoyed a delicious Wagamamas, I love that place, the raw salad is yum - I wish I knew what was in the dressing. We also took a bit of a risk leaving the car as we had no change for the meter so fingers were crossed we didn't get clamped, well that was until I shut my finger in the toilet door and could no longer use it! The pain was unbelievable - damn you City Hall and your spring loaded toilet doors!

Once Dave came out I thankfully could forget my finger a little as he was hilarious. It would be pointless trying to repeat some of the jokes now as it wouldn't't be as funny but trust me, it was good, as was his supporting PowerPoint - some would say a little too much animation in places, though that would most likely be irate ICT teachers - haha. It will be interesting to watch it back on DVD when it comes out, but he never fails to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment