Wednesday 12 August 2009

On the jet plane...

So 5 hours and 46 minutes left of our 11 hour flight and so far what has happened? Well we have seen some questionable people at the airport - namely someone who looked famous and another who spat on the carpet! Having said that our wait went by quite quickly when they invited Premium Economy - yes, that is us! - to board the plane. After waiting for a very inconsiderate sol's luggage to be removed as they were too late for the plane we were on our way! Needless to sya me being me I've already had some blond moments - food falling down my top into my bra, putting my earphones on but, doh, forgetting to plug them in and trying to get out of the chair with a seat belt on! Oh well, ney mind. Enjoyed some nice food and a constant supply of drink and Haagen Daz is keeping me entertained as well as the odd film, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past wasn't all that bad. So what now? Well writing in turbulence is interesting but am listening the the Killers which are always good! Won't be too long til we land in the city of glitz and glamour ready to start our adventure! Does the US know what is coming? It will do soon!!! Haha, watch out! Oh, mental note - next time don't go to the loo on a plane bare foot! Not good!! Right lets look for another romcom bad film to watch...

No comments:

Post a Comment