Sunday 10 May 2009

A relaxing weekend...

Just as I settled down to update you all here a strange knock at our door sent us into confusion. Upon opening the door a very strange person indeed was asking for Mr Rich?? Trying to get information out of someone who can barely speak the same language as yourself was proving too much work for a Sunday evening and eventually it turns out he'd come to see the room - what room? Odd ball...he was sent packing!!!

It has been a relaxing weekend - partly because I now can not move due to my over enthusiasm on my new Wii Fit. I do think though the Wii Fit is awesome especially my jogging buddy who turns around and waves at me every now and again to check i haven't collapsed into a heap!! I also made a lovely dinner this evening - roasted peppers stuffed with Moroccan spicy cous cous on a bed of wilted spinach with salad, mmmmm. Maybe I'll do some baking soon as i haven't done some for a while.

It is going to be a crazy week this week. School is busy as usual, with a few exciting additions this week - rare to say that when it involves school work but I'm quite looking forward to observing one of the deputy head candidates teaching on Tuesday, followed by a day in Leeds on a course Wednesday, where they always give you a good lunch, behaviour policy meeting Thursday and the quiz in the evening and then get to the weekend and I'm off white water rafting. Busy busy...can't complain i have nothing to do this week!!

Another weird dream this week, i went to play bingo with a Friend and when we got there to a very glamorous bingo hall we walked into someone we wanted to avoid, unsuccessfully as they came and joined us playing bingo, our bingo cards were made up of the alphabet, not numbers, of which i remember highlight the O's and the guy sitting next to us had three mouths!!! I am definitely looking up the meaning to this!

So time to now chill before the alarm goes off tomorrow morning at 6.30am and the madness begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment